Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1962 Fleming Woods Road, Charleston, SC
This charming, open-concept home is sure to impress with its high-end finishes, cozy front porch that lead you into 1848 square feet of comfort. As you walk in, you'll immediately see the brightness of the first-floor layout, designed for warmth and built to entertain. The living space includes a gas fireplace that flows into the dining area and spacious kitchen. Upscale finishes include SS gas range and microwave, granite countertops and rich, dark hardwood floors that extend throughout the first floor. This two-story home has abundant storage and features 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half stylish baths. This must see residence is conveniently located on James Island in the secluded Fleming Park subdivision, minutes from shopping and historical downtown Charleston.This property boasts a private, easy to maintain backyard and detached one car garage. Don't miss this opportunity! For Realtor® showings please submit your request through ShowingTime
- MLS® #19030476
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,848
- Square Footage1848.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Roofing, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website11
- Address1962 Fleming Woods Road
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionFleming Park
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMurray Lasaine
- MiddleFt Johnson
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Bhhs Southern Coast Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.