Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
301 - 3 Chisolm Street, Charleston, SC
They do not build them like this any more. Circa 1923, Neoclassical revival style building with soaring ceilings (13-14 ft) and grand open space. This top floor residence is one of 4 in the building offering a private covered terrace. The generous floor plan is a comfortable 3BR, 2.5BA configuration. Sun-filled rooms with a library/den opening to the large covered terrace with over 300 sqft of additional outdoor space. 2 parking spaces, one covered, another conveniently located near the side entrance and elevator. Easy to show. Able to close quickly.
- MLS® #19030517
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,148
- Square Footage3148.00
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesElevators, Hcap Eqpd, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River View
- Days on Website20
- Address301 - 3 Chisolm Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- Listing Office:Carriage Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.