Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1717 Banning Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
The Pinckney is a great open floor plan with a main level office. over sized island in the gourmet kitchen with double ovens, 36 in gas cooktop, built in microwave, and hood vented to the outside of the home. The master has a 6 foot shower with tile from floor to ceiling and a framless shower door. This home has back alley entrance and a nice yard on a corner lot.
- MLS® #19030700
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,150
- Square Footage2150.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website10
- Address1717 Banning Street
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Lennar Carolinas, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.