Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
24 Wentworth Street, Charleston, SC
Built in 1840 this handsome three story brick residence retains it's original Greek Revival cornices, ceiling medallions, and black marble mantles. Restored in the 1960's as part of the Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project the property currently functions as a three bedroom, three bathroom home with a separate two bedroom rental apartment. Conversion back to a grand five bedroom, five bathroom home can be easily achieved. The courtyard has a brick privacy wall, a pool and separate pool house. There is off street parking for six cars.
- MLS® #19030887
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,228
- Square Footage5228.00
- Year Built1840
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Strg/outbldg, Brick Fence
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website11
- Address24 Wentworth Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Den, Dining Room, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Three +
- Stories3 Story
- Listing Office:Lois Lane Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.