Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1204 Ambling Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
1 story home in Snee Farm. Large lot with open living space. Large deck and screen porch plus a shed perfect for storage or a workshop. The master bath has been redone. Roof and HVAC in great shape. Formal dining room plus 3 bedrooms! Walk, bike or golf cart to Snee Farm Country Club and enjoy the pool, golf, tennis and social life.
- MLS® #19030893
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,900
- Square Footage1900.00
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website5
- Address1204 Ambling Way
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionSnee Farm
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesDen, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.