Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2275 Primus Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Minutes away from so much that Mt Pleasant and Charleston has to offer! The Jamison home offers 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths plus a Powder Room for guests. The Kitchen, Dining and Great Room all flow together perfect for entertaining! Upstairs you will find 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms and a spacious Loft area. Included with this home are lawn irrigation, a tankless water heater, hardwood throughout the 1st floor, tile in all baths and laundry and granite kitchen counters! This is proposed construction and pictures are of a model home.
- MLS® #19030935
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,329
- Square Footage2329.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre, Level
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website203
- Address2275 Primus Road
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPointe at Primus
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Pulte Home Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.