Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
424 - 155 Wingo Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Claim your little slice of the Lowcountry with this luxurious condo, right in the heart of Mount Pleasant. High style takes on new meaning as the elevator deposits you directly in your foyer, providing a warm welcome home. Inside you'll find a spacious, open floor plan that offers incredible views of the Wando River and surrounding marshland - assuming you can tear your gaze from the interior's modern, high-end features! Enjoy stylish lighting and finishes, as well as gorgeous pine flooring throughout. The kitchen is a must-see (or rather a must-cook!), combining fashion and function with custom cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, Carrara Marble countertops and a large kitchen island. This particular floor plan is highly coveted, deemed one of the best at Tides IV Condominiums...Be sure to check out the master suite, featuring a spa-like soaking tub and fully-tiled shower with frameless glass door plus a generous closet with built-in shelving to maximize storage space! The second bedroom, complete with a hidden Murphy bed and sliding wooden bookshelves, could easily function as a guest room or home office. The balcony, accessible by screen door, is another stunning feature and the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine or a good book. The built in screen door fits so discreetly, one can't tell that it is on the right side of the door to the balcony. Homeowners will also enjoy the full service concierge within the community! This is the only Tides condominium with concierge service, so it is a very sought after location to be. High end finishes along with a low maintenance lifestyle.. you couldn't ask for anything more! Enjoy exclusive access to a private Clubhouse, a large pool with marsh views, a grilling area with a Green Egg and fire pit, and a Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment including Peloton bicycles! Walking trails surround Tides and connect with the Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park, just steps away from the Ravenel Bridge making the drive Downtown only 5 minutes! Close to beaches, restaurants, shopping and more, this condo's location couldn't be more perfect. Come see for yourself today! Use preferred lender to buy this home and receive an incentive towards your closing costs!
- MLS® #19030948
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,850
- Square Footage1850.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Elevator Shaft, Hcap Eqpd, In Grd Pool in yard, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strm Windows, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, River View, Wetlands
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website5
- Address424 - 155 Wingo Way
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionTides IV Condominiums
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story, Other
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.