Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
411 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street, Charleston, SC
Introducing our newest model home! This corner residence is full of natural light - a must see. Thoughtfully designed, this open floorplan features gorgeous interior finishes such as wide plank oak floors, quartz countertops and Bosch stainless steel appliances, all hand-curated by award winning local designer Cortney Bishop. Situated next to the city's new Gadsdenboro Park, The Gadsden is close proximity to the restaurants, theaters, galleries and shops that Charleston is known for- and so much more. Home to 76 one, two and three bedroom homes, The Gadsden features downtown's only rooftop amenity space including a pool, owners' lounge, outdoor kitchens and firepit. Also in the building: a state of the art fitness center, secured parking, pet washing station and community shared vehicle.
- MLS® #19031010
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,263
- Square Footage1263.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, River View, 1-2 Acres
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website5
- Address411 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesHigh Rise
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:East West Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.