Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
102 Mary Street, Edisto Island, SC
''HAMPTON'S SOUTH''-THIRD ROW OCEANVIEW HOME WITH POOL & CRABBING DOCK HAS IT ALL. Recently renovated Granite/SS Kitchen, Laminate floors, fully furnished, & very short walk to Beach, & Edisto's Most Popular casual floor plan. Front & Rear Decks capture sunrises, Sunsets & Seabreezes. Oversize Lot with storage building as all the room & privacy you could want. Rental income is $55,000+ per year (heated pool)! DON'T MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL BEST BUY!!
- MLS® #19031054
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,396
- Square Footage1396.00
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Cul-De-Sac, High, Lagoon, Level, Ocean View, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website4
- Address102 Mary Street
- Area27 - CLN - Edisto Beach
- SubdivisionBeach Walk
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- MiddleOut of Area
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.