Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
8740 Alexandria Drive, North Charleston, SC
Welcome home! This Brick beauty will charm you! Upon walking into this ALL BRICK 4 bedrooms plus Frog (5th bedroom), 3.5 baths home your greeted with extra tall ceilings in your foyer. As you walk through the home you will find an office on your left followed by the formal dining room. A large open kitchen is connected to the living room and breakfast nook. This home has a large master bedroom with a double tray ceiling and suite on the main floor. Upstairs is open to below with a catwalk. You will find four more bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs. This home features a deck that steps down to a spacious backyard. This home won't last come see it today!A $2,200 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #19031316
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,167
- Square Footage3167.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Central TV Antenna
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Therml Wn/dr, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website141
- Address8740 Alexandria Drive
- Area61 - N. Chas/Summerville/Ladson-Dor
- SubdivisionCedar Grove
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29420
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryFort Dorchester
- HighFt Dorchester
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.