Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1474 Goblet Avenue, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful, renovated home in Old Mount Pleasant! This house is the perfect location to enjoy all that Mt. Pleasant, Historic Charleston and the islands offer. Bicycle to Sullivan's Island or walk to the local restaurants and shopping. Lots of newly renovated open living space to go along with four bedrooms and three full baths. Great house for entertaining! Enjoy a covered patio area and gazebo in the fenced-in backyard. There is a detached garage and two paved driveways where you can park multiple cars and a boat. Please view online floorplan and video.
- MLS® #19031419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,720
- Square Footage2720.00
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website137
- Address1474 Goblet Avenue
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Mt Pleasant
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.