Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
543 Cooper Village Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
New community NOW SELLING at a tucked away enclave 2nd light from the Ravenel Bridge! Talk about location, location, location!! This 4 story home includes a rear rooftop terrace, bridge views and an attached finished loft. Fantastic place to entertain! Designed for maximum living and minimum maintenance! HOA includes all green spaces maintained including yards. Great for the busy professional. You can take advantage of all that Shem Creek and Patriots Point has to offer just outside your door; dinner cruises, paddle boarding, kayaking, nightlife - those are just a few on a list that keeps going and going.You will be within walking distance from Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park known for it's 1,250 ft pier where you can fish and crab on your spare time or just take a nightly stroll with family or friends. The design is the first of its kind for Mt Pleasant. All homes have top of the line features and offer design incentives! If high end luxury at a great price is for you, come see us today! ** ACT NOW THROUGH 03/31/20 to get a 2 YR membership to The I'on Club with purchase of home, $10K Design Incentive OR MIR Package & $5K Closing Cost w/preferred lender ** Price reflects base price per elevation plus home site premium and added structural options
- MLS® #19032114
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,789
- Square Footage2789.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Balcony
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website135
- Address543 Cooper Village Lane
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- StoriesMulti Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.