Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
Lot 7 - 1356 Polly Point Rd, Wadmalaw Island, SC
Welcome to Polly Point Plantation, an exclusive subdivision on this up and coming Barrier Island that has everyone's interest and is competing with Seabrook & Kiawah at a more reasonable price. This 3 ac lot with 120 feet of tidal creek/riverfront on the ICW marries the ambience of a stately plantation home of yesterday with all the expectations of a brand new modern home with vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, wide porches for outdoor living, and elevator that will serve to complete this beautiful home that showcases spectacular sunsets out over 1000 ac of open space. This HOME IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION;this price includes completion per our contractor's list of detailed estimates in about 8 months or by buyer's builder of choice; building plans, construction & finishing detail are available.
- MLS® #19032579
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,883
- Square Footage2883.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesWalk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wrap Rnd Por, Elevator Shaft, Shared Dock, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionRiverfront, River View, Wooded, River Access, Tidal Creek, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website132
- AddressLot 7 - 1356 Polly Point Rd
- Area24 - Wadmalaw Island
- SubdivisionPolly Point Plantation
- CityWadmalaw Island
- Zip Code29487
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft, Other, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, Wood Burning, Other, Two
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Bhhs Southern Coast Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.