Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2914 Fontana Street, Johns Island, SC
Welcome Home to 2914 Fontana Street! Located in the popular Maybank Village on Johns Island! This 4 bedroom 2 bath home has been meticulously well cared for and offers a number of upgrades and features. Built in 2017 this open concept home is only a few years old but feels brand new! The kitchen is a dream- gorgeous hardwood floors, modern beige top of the line cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash! There is one bedroom that could easily be converted into a home office. Two guest bedrooms share a beautiful updated bathroom. The master suite has dual sinks, a walk-in shower, tub, water closet, linen closet and walk in closet! The backyard offers a privacy fence with a large patio. Johns Island is growing fast and there's no question why- new restaurants and shopping poppingup all around, 20 minutes to downtown Charleston and 25 minutes to beaches!
- MLS® #19032838
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,772
- Square Footage1772.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Part'l Fence, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website129
- Address2914 Fontana Street
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionMaybank Village
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Chucktown Homes, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.