Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2314 Brackish Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Come see this beautiful floor plan which has views of the Wando River! The popular layout combines all the charm synonymous with downtown Charleston architecture with modern, consumer-inspired features you've come to expect. This home features dual rear porches for enjoying the quite evenings along the water. The chef's kitchen showcases stainless steel gas appliances with stunning quartz counters opening up to a spacious living area, complete with fireplace and 10' ceilings. When you're done with the hustle & bustle of your day, a stunning master suite awaits with large walk in closed and private owner's balcony overlooking the river. Come see one of the most sought after communities complete with ample amenities, trails and live oaks. This home is truly a must see!
- MLS® #19033071
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,091
- Square Footage3091.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Elevator Shaft
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, Pond, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website181
- Address2314 Brackish Drive
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.