Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3092 Grand Bay Lane, Johns Island, SC
TURN KEY opportunity in the heart of Johns Island! Enjoy the best of open concept living in this beautiful Maybank Village home. The McKinley floor plan redefines spacious with 5 bedrooms, dual masters, an oversized loft, and ample storage throughout. Hand scraped plank hardwoods span the great room, kitchen, and DOWNSTAIRS master suite. The stunning kitchen has it all- gleaming quartz countertops, gas range, updated stainless steel appliances, subway tile, and 42'' luxury cabinets. The second floor hosts a second master, secondary bedrooms (complete with walk in closets), extra large laundry space, and bonus room to make your very own. The fenced in yard backs up to an unbuildable wooded buffer for extra privacy for entertaining and enjoying your screened porch and extended patio.All appliances convey making this well appointed charmer truly move-in ready- come see for yourself today!
- MLS® #19033101
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,845
- Square Footage2845.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website115
- Address3092 Grand Bay Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionMaybank Village
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.