Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
90 Murray Boulevard, Charleston, SC
A rare opportunity to own a grand property on Murray Blvd, one of Downtown Charleston's most coveted streets. This custom brick home offers dual piazzas & a third floor sun deck with panoramic views of the Ashley River & Charleston's quiet, serene waterfront. Charming brick and iron fencing surrounds your yard and the electric gates lead to the backyard offering a parking court, grand oak tree, charming fountain, patio & a rare amenity - a two car garage. Take in river breezes from your hammock on the second story covered porch, or enjoy water views from inside, where you will find the spacious master suite with large spa-like bath. Built in 1934, this turn-key home underwent a to-the-studs renovation & expansion completed in 2003 with high end finishes & attention to detail.The nicely updated eat-in kitchen offers informal dining space and high-end stainless appliances. Granite countertops and a large island make for perfect prep spaces, and custom cabinetry offers plenty of storage. A formal dining room and formal living room sit at the front of the home and offer water views beyond the ample front porch. The informal den and family room overlook the formal gardens and grand oak tree, and a powder room and a large laundry room with sink and cabinetry complete the first floor. Upstairs the waterfront master suite provides multiple closets, large bathroom with heated floors, steam shower, soaking tub and separate water closet. Step out onto the second floor porch which offers ocean breezes and a perfect quiet retreat off your master suite. A second master offers water views and a large bathroom and closet, and the third guest suite with full bath sits in the rear of the home. Also on this level is a spacious office overlooking your lovely yard and large grand oak tree. The third floor features a fourth guest suite with full bathroom and a cozy yet spacious wood paneled family room - perfect for watching a game, or entertaining at sunset. Step out onto the sun deck for magnificent panoramic views and a breeze the perfect setting for a cocktail. This home offers every amenity imaginable, a life without compromise on the coveted downtown Charleston waterfront.
- MLS® #19033149
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,277
- Square Footage4277.00
- Year Built1934
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Deck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Metal F/encl
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Riverfront, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space, Piling
- Days on Website178
- Address90 Murray Boulevard
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Window Treatments - All
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.