Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3402 Palmetto Boulevard, Edisto Beach, SC
This stunning, classic, beachfront home is the best of both worlds, offering vintage design details with an open floor plan that features large bedrooms and bathrooms. This large home covers over 3,000 square feet with multiple decks overlooking the beautiful sound side beach of Edisto. The main entrance opens into a grand open space created for multiple different entertainment areas centered by a massive brick wood-burning fireplace, exposed rustic beams in the ceiling, cypress walls, and extra-wide plank heart pine floors. This home is ready for your personal touch. The Master suite encompasses the entire second floor, with a matching brick fireplace, built-in bookcases, large private balcony, and an enormous master bathroom with a large jetted tub and endless ocean views.Endlesspossibilities abound with this property. Under the house is a large space with multiple uses, outdoor shower, fountain, and storage. The circular driveway out front allows for ample parking and easy exits. The boardwalk to the beach is well maintained and ready to lead you to paradise. This home is perfect for those looking for a beachfront home to make their own. Buyer or buyers agent is responsible for verifying all information such as but not limited to taxes, elevation, insurance, schools, square footage, and Beachfront Management Act regulations and compliance
- MLS® #19033576
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,060
- Square Footage3060.00
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View, Wetlands, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website111
- Address3402 Palmetto Boulevard
- Area27 - CLN - Edisto Beach
- CityEdisto Beach
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Tray, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Great Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- MiddleOut of Area
- Listing Office:Atwood Vacations
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.