Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2004 Long Bend Drive, Seabrook Island, SC
One story condo with Marsh and Tidal Creek Views. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. We are currently painting the den and kitchen, adding new tile, installing a new vanity and plumbing fixtures in the guest bath. We are also furnishing the condo and putting it on the rental market. I'm told that it should rent for $1,600 per week in the summer and $2,600 per month in the winter. Hardwood and laminate floors. Enjoy large screened porch with access from the den or master bedroom. 2 piggy back covered designated parking spots. Marsh Walk is very close to the Racquet club and Lake House. BEING SOLD FURNISHED
- MLS® #20000158
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage895
- Square Footage895.00
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Horses O.k., Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website97
- Address2004 Long Bend Drive
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.