Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1009 Rivershore Road, Charleston, SC
New custom Home with all the bells and whistles on one of the last vacant lots in Beresford Creek Landing. This open floor plan has a gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors and tiled bath and showers. High end appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures will be featured in this home. This lot is on deep water with expansive marsh and river views. This lot does not currently have a dock permit.
- MLS® #20000664
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,770
- Square Footage3770.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Gated Comm
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Riverfront, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre, River View, Tidal Creek
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website84
- Address1009 Rivershore Road
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Creek Landing
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Agentowned Preferred Group In
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.