Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
15 Johnson Road, Charleston, SC
Welcome to The Crescent, one of Charleston's most desirable neighborhoods. The Crescent provides convenient access to downtown Charleston, proximity to shopping, beaches, Country Club of Charleston, and Porter Gaud School is just a stone's throw away. First time on the market in more than twenty years! This mid-century brick home proudly sits on a large private, lakefront lot which has an addition, designed by the highly regarded Clark and Menefee which includes 12' floor to ceiling Hope's windows. This 5300 sq. ft. five bedroom home features over 9' ceilings, wood floors throughout, a downstairs master, living room, dining room, open kitchen with sitting room, family room, large laundry room, four and a half baths, home office space, game room and large walk-in attic. Current owners have done a lot of upgrades since purchasing 15 Johnson Road in the late 90s. The kitchen has had a few renovations, added a downstairs master, designed and installed a pool with hardscape, installed wood floors in all bedrooms on second level, added third level flex space, renovated shared bath on second floor and added detached garage. This home has a very livable floor plan for a family or empty nesters. If you are interested in The Crescent, this is a must see home.
- MLS® #20000729
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,300
- Square Footage5300.00
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Bamboo Floors, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionInside, Lakefront, Lake view, Level
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationSlab, Crawl Space
- Days on Website257
- Address15 Johnson Road
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Crescent
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorWood, Slate, Other
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.