Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1781 Canyon Oaks Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
It's all about LOCATION. House sits on a quiet cul de sac. Lot is just shy of a 1/2 acre. The backyard is an unusual shape and wraps around the tail end of the pond. Approval from ARB for proposed construction of detached garage with mother in law suite has already been approved by ARB. Owners have copy of design. At 3200 sq ft in the main home, the option of gaining more living space with an already approved detached garage is hard to come by. This neighborhood is unique. Its a quick golf cart ride to the beach, grocery store, restaurants, clothing stores, and many other smaller retailers. We are only a mile from beaches which still gives us quick access but shields us from high taxes, high flood insurance, tourism, crowds, and the traffic. Its one of the best spots
- MLS® #20000807
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,200
- Square Footage3200.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Craftsman
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Other
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch, Elevator Shaft, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, Pond, Pond Site
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website145
- Address1781 Canyon Oaks Drive
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionSeaside Farms
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGreat Rm
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Charleston Property Place
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.