Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1497 Seminole Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
This new construction home in the Old Village has beautiful hardwood and tile floors throughout and a fabulous metal roof that adds country character to an otherwise chic and modern home. The kitchen boasts granite countertops and a white tile backsplash and opens to the main living area complete with exposed beams, and a wine fridge. The convenient first floor master has a huge master bathroom with a claw foot tub and a shower with three shower heads. Custom built ins in the master closet, mud entry, and living room give plenty of storage options. The FROG is a true private apartment with a its own entry, kitchen, living room, bedroom, full bath, walk-in closet and laundry hook up. Special trim touches abound from shiplap walls to sliding bathroom doors to painted blue porch ceilings.
- MLS® #20001052
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,861
- Square Footage3861.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch
- Lot Description1/2 -1 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website80
- Address1497 Seminole Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOsceola Heights
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.