Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1521 Marsh Haven, Seabrook Island, SC
Beautiful beach villa with spectacular views! Fractional ownership that INCLUDES membership to the Seabrook Island Club! This is a deluxe end unit Deer Pointe villa that is very well appointed & meticulously maintained. Each share enjoys 4 weeks per year (1 per quarter) and pays $800 quarterly to the LLC to cover expenses which include, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, Club dues, utilities, TV, internet, POA dues and regime fees. The unit offers 2 large bedrooms, 2 full baths and dual decks off the upstairs bedroom. Perfect for catching sunrise and sunset! The pet friendly villa is equipped with kayaks, bikes, beach chairs & umbrella. All necessary to maximize beach activities. This is a wonderful low cost opportunity to own a villa at Seabrook and enjoy all of the island amenities!
- MLS® #20002271
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,376
- Square Footage1376.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeFractional Ownership
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wetlands
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website68
- Address1521 Marsh Haven
- Area30 - Seabrook
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.