Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
506 - 498 Albemarle Road, Charleston, SC
Top floor corner unit with beautiful views of the Ashley River and Marshes, Ravenel Bridge and Ashley River Bridge. Spacious master bedroom with access to balcony deck overlooking Ashley River. Master Bath has garden tub, separate walk in shower, dual sinks, solid counters and tile floor. Large walk in closet. Second bedroom is a good size and has a small walk in closet. Hall bath next to 2nd bedroom has a walk in shower and tile floors. There is also access to balcony from the great room. There are two deeded parking spaces in the garage that convey with this condominium - #17 and #21. Down the hall from the condo is a room with storage spaces.. #7 is for this unit. The Albemarle is just minutes away from Downtown Charleston, MUSC and Roper Hospital.The Albemarle amenities include pool, fitness center, club room and elevator. ---------- DISCLOSED:  Square footage is approximate, buyer should verify to buyer's satisfaction.  Since school attendance zones are subject to change, buyer should verify by contacting the school system.
- MLS® #20002272
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,586
- Square Footage1586.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Hcap Eqpd
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesStrg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Marshview, River View
- Days on Website122
- Address506 - 498 Albemarle Road
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.