Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
506 Lesesne Street, Charleston, SC
Lowcountry Elegance at its finest is waiting for you at 506 Lesesne Street. This new construction home is located in the highly desirable Daniel Island Park, within close proximity to the Daniel Island Club and showcasing the highest standards of luxury home building. The location enables you to enjoy the sights and sounds of everything that make Lowcountry living exceptional. Marsh views framed by palmetto, maple and magnolia trees coupled with the Daniel Island Club's first-class resort amenities makes this a truly unique family destination. Enter the first floor and find abundant natural light that strikes the open floor plan beautifully. First level includes large living and dining spaces, screened in deck access, a keeping room and a dream gourmet kitchen.The luxurious kitchen features encompass a large island with premium Thermador appliances throughout that include a 48" Pro Harmony Gas Range with Six Burners and Griddle, Built-in Refrigerator, Emerald series Dishwasher and Sharp 24" Microwave Drawer. First floor also features a sizeable guest or mother-in-law quarters with an en-suite bath. Venture upstairs to the second floor and find the master suite complete with a walk-in shower, free-standing bathtub and a spacious walk-in closet. Rounding out the second-floor living are two additional guest bedrooms each with their own private en-suite bathrooms. Additionally, the terrace level can accommodate three cars and features a bonus room with expansive storage space an optional elevator and flex space for a future bedroom and bathroom if desired. This estate is in the beginning stages of construction allowing you time to personalize certain features with the award-winning Brightwater Homes team and more than eighty years of combined architectural, design and building experience to deliver a truly one-of-a kind home. Our entire team is passionate about great design and great craftsmanship to ensure we make this exquisite new build your dream home!
- MLS® #20002314
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,284
- Square Footage4284.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Elevator Shaft
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction, Slab
- Days on Website65
- Address506 Lesesne Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Two, Den
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.