Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3278 Privateer Creek Road, Seabrook Island, SC
Pay attention to the craftsmanship, the difference is truly in the details. This beautiful custom built three story home is situated on a private cul-de-sac surrounded by mature oaks and Palmetto Trees. The reverse floorplan offers great views of the 15th tee of the Crooked Oaks Course and breathtaking sunsets from multiple porches. The ground level has a two car garage and large storage room. Catch a ride on the hydraulic elevator which stops at all three floors. Upon entry into the foyer, notice the custom basket weave hardwood and travertine stone tile inlay.The entry level of the home has an entertainment area with wet bar, porch access, half bath, two guest rooms with shared bathroom and a secondary master with access to large porches. Make your way up the beautiful Brazilian Cumaru teak hardwood floor staircase, which flow through the rest of the home, to the top level. Here you will find an open floor plan perfect for entertaining! A gourmet kitchen, fit for any chef overlooks the dining room, and grand living room with its twelve foot ceiling. The kitchen features GE Monogram stainless steel appliances, including Professional Gas Range with pot filler, dual dishwashers, microwave drawer, two cast iron sinks, custom cabinetry, granite countertops and travertine tile backsplash. With walls of french doors, the natural sunlight radiates throughout the home. Another half bath and laundry room are off the kitchen before making your way to the large master suite. With a Cathedral ceiling, this room is massive. Down the custom California Closet lined hall is the en-suite with Nuheat heated tile floors and Whirlpool tub. 3278 Privateer Creek Road is only a short walk to Pelican Beach so come ready to relax in paradise! Schedule a private tour of this stunning custom built home today! Other features include: -IPE Decking with gas hook-up's on each porch -Two Rinaii tankless water heaters -Dehumidifier system -Anderson 400 impact windows and doors -Central Vacuum -Intercom System -Irrigation -Pre-wired for speakers in many rooms
- MLS® #20002902
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,920
- Square Footage2920.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Horses O.k., Marina, Security Guard/Sys
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Air Filteration
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, Off-st Prkng
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, Off-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse, River Access, 1/2 -1 Acre, Beach Access, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website64
- Address3278 Privateer Creek Road
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Wet Bar, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Era Wilder Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.