Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
66 Fletcher Hall, Kiawah Island, SC
DESIRED LOCATION PAST THE 2nd SECURITY GATE and a direct walk to the beach!! Raised ranch with access right on the Allee of the Oaks, which was built as a direct path to the beach. Fully remodeled, with new roof, new paint, new addition, new HVAC, and all new inside with an open center atrium which has the kitchen, dining and living rooms with 20' cathedral ceilings. 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, office, new sunporch, deck, laundry and more. Priced right, owners losing money but are moving. Tile and wood floors. 2 car garage. Large Palm treed lot on the end of a cul-de-sac, and is beyond the 2nd security gate for even more security. This house is immaculate. Easy to show.
- MLS® #20003008
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,100
- Square Footage2100.00
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf, Hot Tubs, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesBamboo Floors, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website67
- Address66 Fletcher Hall
- Area25 - Kiawah
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston West Ashley
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.