Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2815 Colonel Harrison Drive, Johns Island, SC
Elegant Charleston Single style home situated on a beautiful lot over looking a POND and next to an HOA maintained natural space giving your great privacy! The Spacious open floorplan makes it the perfect home for entertaining! Beautiful kitchen that is every chefs dream with SS Gas Appliances, granite countertops, 42' cabinets w/ modern hardware, and a sprawling island which completes this amazing kitchen! The oversized Master Suite can easily accommodate a King Bed and has an oversized Walk-In Closet! The Spa like Master Bath completes this knock out of a Master Suite with tile flooring, oversized tile shower, and dual vanities. Come see this incredible home today and jump into life at Stonoview with all the incredible amenities such as the deep water dock with boat slips right on the Stono River, kayak and paddle board storage, pool, club house, fire pit, and beautiful wildlife. Stonoview is located just minutes from the beaches and Downtown Charleston!
- MLS® #20003107
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,678
- Square Footage1678.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesShared Dock, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website61
- Address2815 Colonel Harrison Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.