Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
405 - 3 Chisolm Street, Charleston, SC
Finally, the chic loft condo you have been looking for! This spacious and airy light-filled home includes 30 foot ceilings with exposed wood and metal beams, industrial-style fans and metal staircases. Located South of Broad in Downtown Charleston, this building was originally built in 1959 as a gymnasium for the Murray Vocational School that was located next door. Enter the home into the large living space that includes a gas fireplace, a private balcony and soaring ceilings which allow for wall space that is an art collector's dream! The elevated dining room and spacious kitchen overlook the living space. The kitchen includes an oversized island, exposed brick wall and an abundance of storage. With access from the dining room, a spiral staircase leads you to the guest bedroom/officespace with beautiful harbor views. There is potential to expand this space into a larger loft area or a second master suite. A separate staircase brings you to the master suite which encompasses the entire top floor. The suite includes a large master bathroom with separate shower, beautiful soaking tub, dual vanities and two large walk-in closets. A shared courtyard located in the main building of 3 Chisolm HPR provides a tranquil outdoor oasis. Two assigned parking spaces in the garage are included. Located just blocks from The Battery, Colonial Lake, MUSC, The City Marina and Charleston's award winning restaurants and shops!
- MLS® #20003179
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,031
- Square Footage2031.00
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionRiver View
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website57
- Address405 - 3 Chisolm Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story, Split Level
- Listing Office:Handsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.