Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1494 Menhaden Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Largest home available in Stratton by the Sound overlooking the long range views of the Copahee Sound. New Construction ready in April 2020! Imagine yourself in this gorgeous 5 bedroom / 4.5 bath + game room + study + 3 plus car garage, and the master bedroom on the main level! Large lot with views, views view and more views! Stunning exterior with a double front porch! Upgraded custom white cabinetry with quartz countertops in the kitchen! Shiplap wrapped island and a wall of shiplap at gas fireplace from floor to ceiling! White and grays throughout. This house has ALL the upgrades for that coastal chic look! Roughed in elevator shaft and glass study doors included.Elevated, drive under home with large garage that can accommodate 3 cars plus lots of storage area! This home is scheduled to be complete in April 2020. Stratton by the Sound offers community amenities such as a pool, playpark, observation deck overlooking the Sound and common area walking trails.
- MLS® #20003434
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Square Footage3600.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Full Fr Prch, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Other, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website61
- Address1494 Menhaden Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Ashton Charleston Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.