Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1929 Marsh Oak Lane, Seabrook Island, SC
Once you open the door to this incredible villa, you will immediately know you have arrived at your new coastal home. This 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath villa sits majestically on the edge of the most beautiful sunset imaginable. The everchanging view of the marina and water will provide all of the sights, sounds and senses of everything the low country has to offer. This villa features an open floor plan which maximizes the views throughout. There are many places to gather and entertain throughout the living area or outside on the covered patios. The eat-in kitchen is filled with light and boasts gorgeous views of the marina. The large master bedroom has a view of the marsh with a beautiful brick garden patio, perfect for enjoying coffee in the morning or a quite outdoor retreat for reading.
- MLS® #20003540
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,058
- Square Footage1058.00
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium, Flat
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website58
- Address1929 Marsh Oak Lane
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionBohicket Marina Village
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.