Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
561 Little Barley Lane, Charleston, SC
With private views of the marsh and Martin's Creek in the exclusive, gated Beresford Creek community, this custom home is truly one of a kind. The architectural beauty of the brick, curved staircases that leads up to the front door, the luxurious master suite, the private guest suite are all amazing features but there are very few homes in the low country where you can store up to 15 cars AND a giant boat or RV! With loads of living space all on one level and elevator access from the garage, this sprawling open floorplan has it all including the gorgeous sun room that looks over the marsh. Whether entertaining or just enjoying everyday living, this home delivers! In terms of quality construction, design, location and community, this home has it all!Additional features include: -Three fireplaces -Kitchen boasts a huge center island with breakfast bar seating, two sinks, a warming tray, custom cabinets, and high end appliances including a Viking refrigerator, a Wolf gas range, and a Bosch dishwasher -Master suite has a fireplace, tray ceiling, bay window with marsh views, two walk-in closets -Master bath has dual vanities, a walk-in shower and steam shower, oversized soaking tub, luxurious walk-in shower and beautiful tray ceiling feature -Guest suite has a full kitchen, full bath with laundry, living room and two bedrooms -Surround sound in multiple locations including the family room, master bedroom, and dining room -Four HVAC units -2 Rinnai hot water heaters -Generator -Covered front porch, porch in the back, two covered patios Book your showing today!
- MLS® #20003687
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,401
- Square Footage5401.00
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Club House
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, 5 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Porch - Front Porch, Covr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River View, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website54
- Address561 Little Barley Lane
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living Rm, Bedroom, Three
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.