Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1485 Menhaden Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Double front porches over-looking the Copahee Sound and backs up to protected wooded wetlands. This elegant 4 bedrooms, 3 bath home was built in 2018 and barely lived in, like new condition. The upgrades added to this home are abundant. Upgrades include; Gas lanterns at front door, luxury tile in bathrooms, engineered hardwood floors on the first level and in the hallway upstairs, electrical rough in for future elevator, state of the art refrigerator, coffered ceilings, built in shelves in the laundry room, wooded shelves in all closets, and a large screened porch. Of the 4 bedrooms there is a guest room on the main level and the master and 2 other bedrooms upstairs.Stratton by the Sound is a new construction community in Mount Pleasant and there are limited opportunities to live in this fabulous neighborhood that offers community pool, play park and observation deck.
- MLS® #20003744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,704
- Square Footage2704.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre, Marshfront, Wetlands
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website55
- Address1485 Menhaden Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.