Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4 Oatly Circle, Charleston, SC
Beautiful move-in-ready home on great corner lot just off the golf course in highly sought after neighborhood. Spacious, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and two-story foyer. Wide plank hardwood floors throughout first floor. The kitchen has granite countertops, gas range and the stainless steel refrigerator conveys. The spacious master suite features half-round windows, his and her closets, double vanity in master bath and large garden tub/shower combo. This corner lot is uniquely located across from a cul-de-sac which has a right-of-way to Shadowmoss Golf Course.
- MLS® #20003779
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,038
- Square Footage2038.00
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website54
- Address4 Oatly Circle
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Horne Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.