Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
155 Grand Park Boulevard, Charleston, SC
100K PRICE REDUCTION!! Set inside Beresford Hall, a quiet tucked away gated marsh community, 155 Grand Park is southern elegance at its finest. This amazing home's expansive 5,008 SF includes a 1,008SF partially finished detached ADU/Apartment above a 3 bay garage. 5 bedrooms 3.5 baths in the main house with numerous possibilities in the garage apartment for build-out. A 300 hundred year old live grand oak and classic gas lanterns greet you as you pull into the driveway. The home sits on almost an acre of land and is surrounded by common area, allowing for a private oasis. While the exterior architecture may feel like a petite French colonial plantation, the interior is filled with the latest technology, amenities and custom selections. See more...Other key features: - Marble countertops, crystal chandeliers, dual fireplaces, copper chimneys, rustic beams, Nest thermostats, wifi controlled pool, garage, blinds, Lutron lights & irrigation system on separate water meter, "slate like" luxury shingles, and a gorgeous salt water pool among many other upgrades in this home. -Has Dock access and boat ramp -Garage has 3 bays. 2 standard size. The 3rd bay is extra large with an 11ft garage door and is roughly 26.5ft in length. Bay could hold a boat, or RV, or 2 cars and a golf cart. Above garage there is 1008sqft of space that can be customized to suit your needsan amazing apartment suite, home office, gym, etc. This area holds 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom. -An amazing master closet with custom shoe storage and built in island.
- MLS® #20003847
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,008
- Square Footage5008.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website57
- Address155 Grand Park Boulevard
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Unfrog
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two, Wood Burning, Dining Room
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:The Peninsula Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.