Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3825 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
3825 Colonel Vanderhorst is a great opportunity to own a 3,257sqft home featuring 4BR/3.5BA nestled on a serene 1 acre deep-water lot in the gated Dunes West community. Step inside to be greeted with wonderful views of the dock and marsh through the enormous formal living room with 20+ foot ceilings. The expansive open kitchen and connected family room are perfect for entertaining friends and family around one of four fireplaces. The spacious downstairs master suite features a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and garden tub, with access to the back porch overlooking Toomer Creek. Also downstairs is a formal dining room, den/study with a fireplace, laundry room/wrapping room, and office! Upstairs features two large bedrooms, nursery/playroom, den with fireplace, and spectacular views!
- MLS® #20003962
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,257
- Square Footage3257.00
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres, W/f-shallow
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website111
- Address3825 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Living Rm, Other, Three +, Den, Kitchen
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.