Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3910 Fifle Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in Carolina Park, this stunning, coastal modern home shows like a model and has an incredible flooplan. The sun-drenched open concept boasts gleaming hardwood floors, ship lap, a fireplace in the living room, beautiful trim work in the dining area and stunning kitchen with SS appliances, a gas range, center island with breakfast bar seating and tile backsplash. The master suite features a gigantic walk-in closet and luxurious en-suite bath with dual vanity, garden tub and tile, walk-in shower. There is also access to the balcony with views of the pond across the way which is one of three outdoor living areas that can be enjoyed at this residence. Be sure to take advantage of the community amenities, close proximity to Coscto as well as the new hospital.Additional features include: -Front porch, front balcony and side, screened-in porch -Detached two car garage -Office on the first level -Sink and built-ins on the 2nd floor laundry room Book your showing today!
- MLS® #20004107
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,100
- Square Footage3100.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Detached
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website104
- Address3910 Fifle Street
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.