Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1915 Halle Road, Johns Island, SC
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION Very popular home design on a beautiful, .226 acre home site in Johns Island must unique and desirable community! Single story with 3 beds, 2 baths, office or bedroom 4, 2 car attached side entry garage! Open and spacious floor plan great for entertaining. The Summerwood is one of Pulte Homes' most popular single story plans. One of the last six home sites where we can build a single story with attached garage! Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity !
- MLS® #20004166
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,858
- Square Footage1858.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Patio, Ranch
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website108
- Address1915 Halle Road
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionThe Villages In St Johns Woods
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pulte Home Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.