Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
601 Barbados Drive, Charleston, SC
STUNNING RENOVATION on Deep Water in Gated Community of Beresford Hall! Sweeping views of Beresford Creek. 12 feet at low tide. Enjoy driving your golf cart on this 5 foot wide dock to the 20x20 covered pier head, floating dock and 16000 pound boat lift. Then experience the wonders of waterfront living at its best. You'll want to check out the new updates in this lovely home, including freshly painted interior and exterior and refinished floors. This home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Kitchen is open to the great room and has ample granite counter space, lots of cabinetry including glassed cabinets to show off your prized possessions, Bosch appliances (gas burner stove and dishwasher), pantry and Kitchen Island. There are Brazilian cherry floors and tile on the main level. Escape up the spiral staircase to your private loft bedroom. Elevator provides easy access from main level to ground level. There's plenty of room in the 2 car+ garage for vehicles and storage. Home also features a covered patio, covered deck and outside shower. This gorgeous lot includes live oaks, mature magnolias and palms. The natural landscaping provides a beautiful low maintenance setting. Seller will sell furnished if buyer wants. Community amenities include zero entry pool, club house, basketball court, play grounds, dock facilities (2), boat ramp and walking-jogging trails! ---------- DISCLOSED:  Square footage is approximate, buyer should verify to buyer's satisfaction.  Since school attendance zones are subject to change, buyer should verify by contacting the school system.
- MLS® #20004200
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,850
- Square Footage1850.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionInside, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website48
- Address601 Barbados Drive
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingOther, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.