Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5100 Saint George Lane, Hollywood, SC
Gorgeous brick home in popular Stono Ferry. Enter into the two story foyer and to the left is the large dining room. To the right is the formal living room with custom built in bookshelves. Beautiful hardwood floors and custom window treatments throughout. Off the elegant formal dining room is the well appointed kitchen with an abundance of work space boasting stainless steel appliances such as a Bosch double wall oven, gas cook-top and Bosch dishwasher. The kitchen also includes a center island and breakfast bar, quartz countertops and custom hardwood cabinets. Have a relaxing cup of coffee in the breakfast nook with bay window. The master on the first floor features large walk in closets and en suite bath with ceramic tile floors, garden tub, separate shower and dual vanities.Relax in the spacious den adjacent to the kitchen and listen to the surround sound. Off the den is a sunny Easy Breeze Screened in porch. Up the impressive staircase you find 2 more bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath. The large bonus room could be a 4th bedroom or great upstairs den. There are two staircases to access the upstairs. Once from the kitchen and one from the foyer.The huge walk in attic offers more storage than you can imagine and has plumbing in place in the event another bathroom is wanted. The beauty of this is you can create a second master bedroom with en suite upstairs. Big plus for increasing another master space if needed. The home offers many extras which include two tank less water heaters, heat exhaust fans in the attic for heat release, central vacuum system, leaf guard gutters, hurricane shutters, a built in back up generator and a buried 500-gallon propane tank which fuels the generator, tank less water heaters, fireplace and gas range. This is a great executive home with many extras, great for entertaining and a great buy.
- MLS® #20004822
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,360
- Square Footage3360.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails, Equestrian Center
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website105
- Address5100 Saint George Lane
- Area13 - Rural West Ashley
- SubdivisionStono Ferry
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Era Wilder Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.