Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
410 Grand Palm Lane, Summerville, SC
April/May Delivery!!Single family style living in this spacious 2 car garage end unit townhome in an amazing location! Ditch the yardwork and spend your free time exploring Charleston! Visit our decorated model home to see how convenient Palmetto Row is for your busy lifestyle - just 1 mile from historic downtown Summerville and easy access to I-26! Just a short walk to Gahagan Park and Sawmill Branch Trail! $3000 in CC with our Preferred Lender
- MLS® #20005057
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,840
- Square Footage1840.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website41
- Address410 Grand Palm Lane
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionPalmetto Row
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleDeer Park
- Listing Office:Ryan Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.