Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
324 Chimney Back Street, Charleston, SC
Expected Completion is this Month: This Brand New Elevated Custom Home is ready for you without the wait. This Perfectly located home is across from the Ralston Grove Community Park in the Daniel Island Park section. This luxury, custom-built home with cement plank exterior, Tabby Stucco Foundation Piers, Wrap-around Porch, Mahogany Front, and Gas Lanterns finish off this Coastal Design. Walking through the Front Door, you are greeted with Wall to Wall Hardwood Floors, Raised Bricked Hearth Fireplace in the Family Room, Open Family Room to the Kitchen, an extensive Trim Package Throughout, Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets with White inset Shaker Style, and Quartzite Countertops. The Eat-in Breakfast area off of the Kitchen features Built-in Cabinets for additional storage. The handpicked DesignerLighting Package throughout is Magazine Worthy. The Owner's Suite has a Walk-in Closet with Custom Built-ins, the Owner's Bathroom features a Zero Entry Shower, Raised Vanity, Trimmed Mirrors, and a Standalone Soaking Tub. Heading Upstairs, you will find a Stairway that is truly extraordinary from the Designer Style Light, accompanied by a unique trimmed Ceiling Pattern. Upstairs you'll find 3 Guest Bedrooms Plus a Flex Room or Bonus Room, that can also be made into a Large Bedroom. The Full Tiled Guest Bathroom shower walls show the details put into the thought behind even the Guest Bathrooms. Only Minutes from Mount Pleasant, Downtown Charleston and the Airport. Daniel Island is the perfect Island Community to live, play, and have fun. * This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport Membership, or Golf Membership. ** Buyer to confirm any information in this listing that is important in the purchase decision such as but not limited to associated membership/fees, square footage, lot size, taxes, and schools.
- MLS® #20005154
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,048
- Square Footage4048.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Craftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website40
- Address324 Chimney Back Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island Park
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:The Cassina Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.