Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
7850 Long Shadow Lane, North Charleston, SC
This home is centrally located in North Charleston!!! Your family will love the SPACIOUS FLOOR PLAN and BACK YARD!!! Step inside and you will find yourself in the HUGE FAMILY ROOM with VAULTED CEILING and FIREPLACE! The family room flows to the EAT-IN-KITCHEN and Kitchen complete with beautiful cabinets, tons of counter space and a HUGE PANTRY! The FIRST FLOOR MASTER SUITE is tucked away for privacy and includes a large EN-SUITE MASTER BATHROOM with a SOAKING TUB and SEPARATE SHOWER! Upstairs your kids will enjoy the two large bedrooms and share a FULL BATHROOM. From the first floor kitchen exit to the PRIVATELY FENCED BACK YARD and PATIO where you can enjoy watching the pets and children play. Located in N. Charleston you will be minutes from all the areas biggest employers, a shortdrive to the many beaches, historic sites, Historic downtown Charleston or Summerville. Recently installed HVAC in 2019, new fence and washer and dryer to convey. All NEW stainless steel appliances and stunning NEW countertops! Come view this home today!
- MLS® #20005252
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,076
- Square Footage2076.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Other, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, Other, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationRaised Slab, Slab
- Days on Website44
- Address7850 Long Shadow Lane
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionPark Hill Place
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29406
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- ElementaryAc Corcoran
- MiddleC E Williams
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.