Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1013 Basildon Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
2nd floor next to elevator * * never rented * This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is ready for new owner to move right in! Owners added engineered/laminate wood floors in the main living area, carpet in the bedrooms and a beautiful mexican travertine tile backsplash that blends nicely with the corian countertops. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and ceramic tile floor. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk in closet and a door leading to the large screen porch that overlooks a private wooded area. The second bedroom and second bathroom are located opposite the living area from the master bedroom. The laundry room has built in cabinets for additional storage. The gated community has nice amenities to include a pool, tennis courts and a club house.-new HVAC unit in 2018 -new garbage disposal 2018 -huge brand new walk in shower with handicap bars just installed * -upgraded light fixtures and new fans in 2nd bedroom and living area * very large screened in porch with decent view (not overlooking parking lot) * -2nd floor next to the elevator * -has not been rented
- MLS® #20005380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,063
- Square Footage1063.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website96
- Address1013 Basildon Road
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Hcap Eqpd
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story, High Rise
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Harbourtowne Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.