Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
21 1/2 Pitt Street, Charleston, SC
Conveneintly located between Wentworth and Montague and walking distance to to the College of Charleston is this recently updated charming cottage built C.1840. A private driveway leads to this jewel which is situated on a secluded lot with a fountain , patio and covered porch and surrounded by a brick privacy wall.
- MLS® #20005430
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,993
- Square Footage1993.00
- Year Built1840
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse
- AmenitiesCable Avail
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website130
- Address21 1/2 Pitt Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth
- FireplacesDining Room, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Listing Office:Wolfe & Taylor Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.