Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4412 Stoney Poynt Court, North Charleston, SC
Step inside this HIDDEN GEM to appreciate the beauty within. The beautiful hardwood floors downstairs highlight the spacious eat-in kitchen and great room. The eat in kitchen features 5-burner gas stove, double bowl enamel sink, beautiful cabinets with a ''Coffee'' glaze and a wrought iron chandelier with ''medallion'' accent on ceiling. Great room has a gas fireplace, wired for surround sound and has wonderful views of private back yard. A large porch off the kitchen & great room has 18''x18'' ceramic tile, 2 ceiling fans with same views of private yard with wetlands. Carpeted treads on stairs leads to bedrooms. Master bedroom offers beautiful en-suite and leads to front balcony. Additional features: Rinnai tankless hot water installed, 2018 new roof, 3-car garage with work bench,cabinets and sink, work out room with stand up a/c unit. The community dock is across the street with 150' walkway to pier head and bench seating. Can accommodate 5-6 boats. Several boat landings are nearby. Located on the Ashley River and always has deep water.
- MLS® #20005696
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,160
- Square Footage2160.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Gated Comm, Trash Pickup, Dock Facilities
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Riverfront, 0 - .5 Acre, Marshview
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website32
- Address4412 Stoney Poynt Court
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionPlantation Isle
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29405
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeeting Street Elementary at Brentwood
- HighN Charleston
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.