Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1743 Wyngate Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to this 3 bedroom, or 2 bedrooms with study, 2 baths 1st floor condo in Ellington Woods at Dunes West. The stars have aligned, and this light filled sunny condo is ready for a new owner. Refrigerator new washer and new dryer convey. New HVAC unit!Off street parking is right outside the door and a lovely pond is in the rear. Be close to the Dunes West amenity center with memberships available to tennis, pools, exercise classes and so much more. Ride your bicycle to grocery stores and restaurants. Hurry, this one won't last.
- MLS® #20005740
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,494
- Square Footage1494.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesClub Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Days on Website98
- Address1743 Wyngate Circle
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.