Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3132 Baywood Drive, Seabrook Island, SC
Set back from the road on much-loved Baywood drive, this home is one-floor living at its best. Walk through the front door into vaulted living room with view of #6 Crooked Oaks. Skylights add great daylight, two sets of sliding doors lure you onto back deck that stretches length of house. Generous kitchen space opens to dining area with gas fireplace and wet bar then beyond to sunroom with pitched ceiling. Master bedroom with spacious bath and second bedroom with bath are situated at one end of house, and third bedroom, bath, laundry on opposite end of house. Detached two car garage with workroom, and an outdoor shower area complete this perfect picture. Roof 2016. Sold furnished with a few exclusions. Measure square footage. Call list agent for video tour.
- MLS® #20005951
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,427
- Square Footage2427.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Horses O.k., Marina, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Crse, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website91
- Address3132 Baywood Drive
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Skylight
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDining Room, Gas Logs
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.