Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3010 Evening Tide Drive, Hanahan, SC
Under Construction! Take a Virtual Tour of a completed Moreland! Specifically chosen for these sites because of the amazing 16 x 16 Screened porch encouraging outdoor living and the views from your family room! Gorgeous, bright and airy with 10 foot ceilings on main level and an abundance of windows for natural light. First floor Owner's Suite, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a loft on 2nd floor. This home has a massive garage! Store all your vehicles and toys! High end standard features and upgrades included!Gourmet kitchen, quartz counters in kitchen and all bathrooms, backsplash, hardwood floors on all main floor living areas, wood treads, tile floors tile surrounds in all baths, frameless shower door and much more!. List price includes numerous upgrades we have chosen for the home. Still time to make change
- MLS® #20005972
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,525
- Square Footage2525.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website94
- Address3010 Evening Tide Drive
- Area71 - Hanahan
- Zip Code29410
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories2 Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryBowens Corner Elementary
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.